Beginning Experience International Ministry, Inc.:
- is a recipient of the James Young Award from the North American Conference of Separated and Divorced Catholics
- has been recognized for service to families by the National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers (USA)
- at the invitation of the World Federation for Mental Health, participated in a grief resolution panel at the 1996 International Conference in Ireland
- addressed the International Year of the Family Congress sponsored by the Australian government in 1994.
A recognized ministry of the Catholic Church, Beginning Experience International Ministry is listed in the Offical Catholic Directory ("The Kennedy Directory") and in the Directory of Lay Movements, Organizations and Professional Associations published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Secretariat for Family, Laity, Women and Youth.
The Most Reverend Patrick Zurek, DD, Bishop of Amarillo, Texas serves as the ministry's liaison to the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Beginning Experience International Ministry, Inc. is a member organization of:
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers (USA); nacflm.org
- Catholic Divorce Ministry (formerly North American Conference of Separated ad Divorced Catholics);http://www.nacsdc.org/