Beyond Beginning Experience
This program is designed to help those who have suffered loss and have moved through the grief process make sense of their life experience as single-again persons so that growth, joy, maturity, spirituality, and relationships can develop unencumbered by the past. This program provides the time and support to look at new directions you have begun or would like to undertake.
This program is for you if:
This program follows a format similar to the Beginning ExperienceŽ weekend and seeks to:
- A period of 18 months or more has elapsed since you attended your initial Beginning ExperienceŽ weekend.
- Your divorce is final, your legal separation is permanent, or you are widowed.
- You are emotionally prepared to accept yourself as a single person.
- You are ready to take a deeper, more insightful look at your life.
- There is sufficient stability in your life to meaningfully explore the future
- Provide a supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere
- Provide an opportunity for you to explore where you are now
- Provide a sense of the ways you have (or have not) grown since your Beginning Experience weekend
- Invite an honest awareness of how you are handling your present relationships with others and with God
- Share faith and hope in worship
- Suggest ways to envision, develop and achieve His plan for your life
For program schedule, click here
For a program application, click here.